Offshore Wind Cabling 2017First-hand insights into planning, monitoring and installation of offshore wind cable projects from stakeholders along the cabling value chain
Submarine cable capital costs make up a significant 10% of development investment and risk of damage is high. Cables repairs account for a whopping 70% of all insurance claims on installed wind parks. Cable damages stay a permanent issue with average costs of € 5 million per repair. Discover how to reduce the CAPEX & OPEX through well-planned strategies for route planning, subsea surveys, cable burial, vessel use, monitoring and protection systems.
The conference aims to:
- Reduce risk uncertainty by hearing insurer’s point of view and claim management of damages
- Analyze possibilities of cost reduction by discussing installation technologies and hands-on experiences
- Understand the complexity of seabed surveys to select the right installation tool and reduce timing of handling UXO
- Discover new trends for offshore cabling to get an overview of new advances and developments
- Learn different health monitoring technologies to reduce risk of damage and predict maintenance
- Hear case studies from the industry and learn from leaders’ experience
If you are interested in contributing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset Management Offshore
Technical Lead, Umbilicals and Subsea Power Cables
Lead Electrical Engineer
Civil Package Manager
Subsea Cabling Specialist
Senior Expert Offshore Installation
Siemens Wind Power A/S
Key Account Manager Offshore Accessories
NKT Photonics GmbH
Benefit from these expert-led interactive sessions
Who is Who
Learn about your peers. Discover who else is participating in the conference. The matchmaking picture wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
Maximise your time at this event by participating in these fast paced 1-to-1 meetings. Get to know the other attendees and exchange your business cards. Don't forget to have your business cards ready!
Add any hot topic you have in mind and you feel has not been given enough room so far to the board and benefit from further discussions and audience insights in the subsequent Open Mic session.
IQPC invites you to a joint evening get-together. take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. or just to relax and round off your first conference day.
Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.
What past attendees have to say about Offshore Cabling
“It was a very good conference and three good days”
“Well organized, interesting audience; connected to cutting-edge technology”
“Focused, interesting and relevant topics”
“Nice interaction with a variety of experts, great topics”